repeat one of the sample of items

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Sep 22 17:42:44 UTC 2008

Luna,

Sorry I keep coming back to this, but you pose a fascinating little puzzle.

As yet another alternative, if you just want to do Likert scales and
do not care too much about the timing, you could do this with a bit
of HTML, JavaScript, and maybe some ActiveX in Internet Explorer or
another suitable web browser.  With HTML links you can easily make
each trial go whereever you like.  We have done things like this
ourselves to good effect, and it does not cost anything.

Just another thought,