E-Prime on a VM

Rick O'Gorman rickogorman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 15:55:34 UTC 2009

Hi Greg,

Well, that's one difference, and I suppose there are different bugs in
the versions of VB for Mac and XP. However, still seems odd. Definitely
went smoothly for me on the Mac host/XP guest using VB. I assume you're
using a recent version of VB (2.1 or better)? Other than that, I'm out
of ideas.

Rick