E-Prime on a VM

Greg Osenbach gosenbach at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 14:17:33 UTC 2009

I use Sun Virtual Box.  The installer runs fine.  I have tried with both the
install files copied from the CD and a mounted .iso file.  when it gets near
the end of the installation process, The virtual machine crashes.  I have
tried with several versions of vurtual box and on several different laptops
with the same results.  I had actually come to the conclusion that for some
odd reason, e-prime could not be used in a virtual machine.  However hearing
that someone got it to work, that gives me hope to be able to get it running
eventually.  Although I should note that this was an XP virtual machine
running in both XP and Vista for hosts.  Not a mac.