E-Prime on a VM

Rick O'Gorman rickogorman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 10:03:16 UTC 2009

Liwenna,

I am thinking you meant thanks to Greg here?

Rick

--
Rick O'Gorman, PhD
Psychology, Faculty of Development and Society

Phone: 0114 225 5788 Fax: 0114 225 2430

http://www.shu.ac.uk/psychology/staff/OGorman.html

No passion can survive a woman's seeing her lover hold
his fork in the wrong way.
                                   ~Edith Wharton