Can you do attribute referencing with colon notation for objects within slides?

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Jul 6 18:52:30 UTC 2009

Adam,

Oops, once again I spoke in haste.  I did not really try making the
error with a slide sub-object, I got lazy and just used a SoundOut
object.  I re-read your subject line more carefully (next time, do an
old guy like me a favor and fully restate your question in the body
of your message :) ) and just now tried it with a slide sub-object,
and indeed I now get your error, complete with that weird initial
quote mark, and that really stumps me.  So I do suggest you submit
this to PST Web Suppport.

BTW, I got this error with EP1.2.1.847 (what version do you use?).  I
have not tried this with EP2, I will do that next.

My humble apologies,