Multiple correct string responses

Rinus rinusverdonschot at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 16:59:27 UTC 2009

I agree with Peter.. an easy way is to first put all the allowable
a (dynamic) array using a loop .... and subsequently use that
(dynamically created or not) array to check whether the given input
was correct.. I've made a prelimary setup for you.. I'll send it to
you.. (as I can not add files evidently).

Groetjes, Rinus