Image Display Problem in Feedback Object

ben robinson baltimore.ben at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 15:13:36 UTC 2009

i think your problem may be with "c.SetAttrib".
by setting the attrib at the current context level, you're not actually
placing the file name for your feedback .bmp in a place that is then
accessible to your feedback slide which runs at the end of the block.
a couple of options:

FeedbackList.SetAttrib 1, "FeedbackBar", "stimuli/Feedbackbar4.bmp"
then have your feedback slide run within a feedback procedure called from
FeedbackList.

alternately

do all your If...Thens, but then rather than set an attribute in a list with
the name of a .bmp, directly set the name for the image within your
FeedbackObject.
Dim theImage As SlideImage
Set theImage =
CSlideImage(FeedbackDisplay1.States(FeedbackDisplay1.ActiveState).Objects("ImageName"))

i pretty much just copied and pasted the above script from the help file for
"SlideImage Object (topic)"

hope some of that is helpful.

ben