data collection

meg.andrejczuk meg.andrejczuk at gmail.com
Mon May 18 15:41:50 UTC 2009

I have tested my Serial Response Box and everything seems to be
functioning properly. I am confused how to add the timing onset to my
experiment. It is a picture naming task, so an image is displayed for
two seconds and the participant is directed to name the object as
quickly as they can. I would like to start timing at voice onset, in
order to know how quickyl they responded. I added the SRBox and then
put a SoundIn in the Procedure but I think it is only recording the
verbalization. How do I have the SRBox only record the onset time?
Also, where will the data be logged?

Thanks,

Megan