Response devices

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Nov 5 19:04:32 UTC 2009

Tobi,

For more money you could also create custom
keyboard designs with the Ergodex DX1
(http://www.ergodex.com/mainpage.htm ), although
I don't think it's timing is any better than an
ordinary keyboard, and I like your inexpensive custom design better.

The latest reference I have on keyboard timing is
Plant, R. R., & Turner, G. (2009), "Millisecond
precision psychological research in a world of
commodity computers: New hardware, new problems?" Beh Res Meth 41: 598-614.