Creating Variables in Eprime

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Oct 27 15:08:56 UTC 2009

Just so you know, PST Web Support likes to take these sorts of
questions at http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp
.  They promise response times of 24-48 hours to all requests, so you
might do better there than here.  And if you feel charitable you may
then post the answer back here for the sake of others.