combining 3 eprime files into 1 file - or a work around???

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Oct 27 21:03:03 UTC 2009

Anson,

Just so you know, PST Web Support likes to take these sorts of
questions at http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp
.  They promise response times of 24-48 hours to all requests, so you
might do better there than here.  Although in this case I don't think
that they will give you as full or useful an answer as I would have
(as I have already addressed this issue in the discussion groups),
but PST thinks that I am not doing anybody (least of all PST) any
favors by my activities on the message boards, so I will leave this
to them.  And if you feel charitable you may then post the answer
back here for the sake of others.