Data extraction from edat file

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Wed Aug 18 17:56:23 UTC 2010

Once again folks, please do *NOT* try to start a new thread by
replying to an existing thread and changing the subject line.  This
does not do what you think it does, on Google Groups it just changes
the name of the existing thread, which then messes up the
archive.  If you want to start a new thread, please just start a
fresh message to e-prime at googlegroups.com.

In posting this reminder I also changed the the thead topic back to