Dual Task design

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 10:23:12 UTC 2010

Hurray and rejoice! The broken 'search this group' function seems to
be fixed!

Robert I never did dual taks design so no first-hand help here. But I
went searching for a thread on dual task design that I remembered and
it turns out that there have been many threads on dual task design.
You can find them all here:
http://groups.google.com/group/e-prime/search?group=e-prime&q=dual+task&qt_g=Search+this+group

Enjoy!

liw