How random is random?

Siatra Vasiliki psycholika at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 11:16:45 UTC 2010

Well, when I want to use a randomized exp I prefer a more
unsophisticated way.
I use the RAND function in excel for my items (and this can be done
also within subcategories)
and then have the sequential choice for the selection order.
But in this way you have the same random order for every subj.

Vasiliqu.ee