Joystick in E-Prime 1.x

ben robinson baltimore.ben at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 16:56:28 UTC 2010

dare i ask why you want to use a joystick without actually using the
joystick?
we use this a lot (it's cheap and fairly durable):
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/gaming/controllers/devices/301&cl=us,en
 <http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/gaming/controllers/devices/301&cl=us,en>the
buttons can be made to mimic keyboard buttons, so that eprime need only
receive keyboard input...