Joystick in E-Prime 1.x

Tobias tobias.fw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 14:44:30 UTC 2010

We actually don't use a joystick but a gamepad. This is, because they
are much more ergonomic and RTs are more sensitive to variations in
the conditions.
We use the MS Sidewinder: http://images.techtree.com/ttimages/story/Microsoft-Sidewinder-Plug-a.jpg

In E-Prime 2 there is an option of using joyticks (gamepads are
recognized as josticks), in E-prime 1 there isn't, though. How can I
mimic the buttons to be recognized as keyboard input?

Cheers,
Tobias