Randomize Conditions in a "mere exposure effect /Perceptual fluency" Experiment

pan_work at yahoo.Fr pan_work at yahoo.Fr
Fri Mar 19 12:03:35 UTC 2010

Something does not work in my program, it was certainly risky to start
eprime by a "mere exposure paradigm experiment", I thought it would be
easier ... but now my problems are piling up seriously because even if
I make all possible lists of all possible combinations of frequencies
between these stimuli, I am in a second block to assess the stimuli
(single trials) with Likert scale but this must be conditioned by the
frequency of exposure ...

I try, I try, if I find a way I describe here my whole protocol,
hoping that I find the elegant way, without entering the hundreds of
possible combinations by hand ...

I'd have to connect these lists, such as a list A with 8 to stimuli in
a random draw, with exclusion list B (8 stimuli - stimuli random list
A), list C (8 stimuli - stimuli random from A and B) ... etc.

I have to get there because I want to use eprime is so much fun and
easy as Inquisition ...

I have a few hours to find a way to get through this but if someone
has a runway, an idea, a vision, a different architecture to do that,
I'm on the lookout ...

I try many things with colon syntax, nested list, attributes .. but it
does not as it should!