Count Trials

Sandra Wang wangshusandra at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 20:22:38 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am a beginner in E-prime and I am currently putting together an
study where I would like to terminate the whole experiment when
subjects have, say, 8 correct consecutive responses (CCR). There are
14 blocks and 16 trials in each block. So subjects can make 8 correct
two block ( e.g., get the last two trials correct in the first block
and first 6 trials correct in the second block). I used the following
scripts for the trial list as well as the block list. But it only
worked when 8 CCR was made within a block, when across two blocks, the
experiment was terminated when only 7 CCR was made.

Please help!!!

For the trial
list:                                                           For
the block list:

If StimPres.ACC = 1 Then
If StimPres.ACC = 1 Then
	TrialCount = TrialCount + 1
TrialCount = TrialCount + 1
Else
Else
	TrialCount = 0
TrialCount = 0
End
If
End If

If  TrialCount >= 8
Then                                                  If  TrialCount
>= 8 Then

		Expllist.Terminate
Explblock.Terminate

Else