Fixed Order of Pictures

JL jesslawlor at gmail.com
Thu May 6 21:34:46 UTC 2010

Hi there,

I'm new to E-Prime and finding it a little tricky. I'm wondering is it
possible to make a level whereby four pictures are presented and they
must be clicked on in a certain fixed order? So for example if the
fixed order is pic1, pic 2, pic3, pic 4 and the subject clicks pic
1,3,2,4 then for the clicks that were correct a certain sound and
animation will occur to let the person know and for the ones that were
wrong another sound and animation will occur. And then I'd like to be
able to compare what the subject clicked to what they were supposed to
click?

Sorry this is very long winded, any help would be much appreciated!