Error Number: 101

litling litlinglarc at gmail.com
Fri May 7 15:48:06 UTC 2010

While attempting to run our study today we received this message:

Internal error buffer size issue.
Error Number: 101

The error seems to be connected with this: SoundOut1SoundBuffer.Load
(This was originally programmed in E-Prime 1 but converted to 2.)

I've looked at the one posting that mentions this error and tried what
was suggested but continued to have the problem.

We are using E-Run 2.0 (Runtime 2.0.8.74). The program works fine on
our computers that have only E-Run installed but we are trying to run
a study off site using their computers. The computers on both sites
are running Windows XP and have the same version of E-Run installed.
Could their be a some configuration of the environment of the off site
computers that is causing the problem? Some application that needs to
be updated? Something in the E-Prime file that needs to be adjusted?
Any suggestions would be great.

Thank you.