(Not) Understanding edat time variable(s)

Jason Craggs jasoncraggs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 18:02:40 UTC 2010

David,

Yes, I've apparently waded into a quagmire, one successfully avoided for
years... While I am grateful for your response, learning that you've never
come across such a variable given your experiences with IFIS is not great
news. That said however, you wouldn't happen to have a copy of that
"documentation" that you'd be willing to "share" would you?

Cheers,
Jason