Size change in e-prime

Nicole T nat339 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 03:00:35 UTC 2011

Hi!

I am using E-Prime version 2.0 and have come across a problem with the
stimuli size when the experiment is run on a different computer. I
have the resolution set to be the same as the computer in which the
experiment was created. I am using a 10 cm line that shows up as 10 cm
on one computer, but is only 9 cm in length on a separate computer. I
created the program on a Windows 7 computer and am running it in
Windows XP. A similar problem has occurred in another experiment
designed in our lab using 14 cm lines that show up as 12.5 cm. Any
possible suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank-you!