Size change in e-prime

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 09:43:17 UTC 2011

Hi Nicole,

The problem should be somewhere with the resolution indeed. Are the
two display's different in dimensions by any chance?

You wrote that you adapted the program's resolution to the resolution
used on the display that you wrote the program on.  Do keep in mind
that e-prime will 'take over' the display when it's run and that it
will force the resolution it is set to onto the display that it uses.
Now... if the other display has a different dimension, say for
instance that it is less wide than the original display, then any
horizontal line will be shortened because e-prime will cram the same
number of pixels on both the horizontal and the vertical axis onto the
display's 'surface'. If the new display is more wide on the other hand
than any vertical lines will be shortened for the same reason.

So... try adapting the program to the new display's settings and if
that doesn't help do report back :)

best,

liw