Need help setting up image-selection task

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Jun 3 17:49:34 UTC 2011

Suli,

Since no one else has weighed in, I will
now.  Glad you have taken the trouble to first
explore the PST site and the examples provided
there, you are on the right track.  Yes, what you
want to do requires extensive coding that you
would have to build up based on several of those
examples plus your own skills.  I do not think
there is a "quick fix".  As Michiel Spapé has
said in a recent thread here, the "easy" fix
would be to hire someone else to do this for
you.  But that would not be quick, as it might
take some time to find a competent E-Prime developer for hire.

My advice, as always, is instead to bite the
bullet and take the slow way -- start with a
course in Introduction to Computer Programming to
get the underlying concepts and principles, and
go from there.  To that end, please see my posts
here on How to Solve E-Prime Puzzles, and How to
Learn E-Prime Programming
(http://groups.google.com/group/e-prime/browse_thread/thread/5425e03968cab428
,
http://groups.google.com/group/e-prime/browse_thread/thread/b0ce54870b723fc3 ).

"For a successful technology, reality must take
precedence over public relations, for nature
cannot be fooled."  (Richard Feynman, Nobel prize-winning physicist)