Participants=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=B4_?=response via space key

Claudia 0702claudia at gmail.com
Wed May 25 19:21:10 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am very new to e-prime and, after having spent hours pouring on the
manuals, I have yet to find the solution to a likely elementary (!)
matter: How do I make the software accept 1) that the space key is an
"Allowed response", and 2) that absence of response is also an
"Allowed response". My experiment is a visual recognition task in
which my participants are supposed to press 'space bar' only if the
target flashed on screen (i.e. a triangle) has been preceded by some
specific stimuli, but not to press anything at all if the rule is not
met.

Thank you in advance for your help,
Claudia