Press and release with joystick input

enyhus erika.nyhus at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 16:43:56 UTC 2011

Thanks for your response.  I've done a little more testing and the the
experiment does work if I use {ANY}{-ANY} as input, but I am still
confused why it did not work before.

Using the following code with the keyboard input works but with the
joystick input I get the folllowing error: The allowable response was
unrecognized: {-}.
Set in previous inline code:

c.SetAttrib "LeftKey", "1"
c.SetAttrib "LeftMidKey", "2"
c.SetAttrib "RightMidKey", "3"
c.SetAttrib "RightKey", "4"

Allowable in input:

{-[LeftKey]}[LeftKey]{-[LeftMidKey]}[LeftMidKey]{-[RightMidKey]}
[RightMidKey]{-[RightKey]}[RightKey]

Any ideas why this might be?

Erika