Eprime problem with labels

gilis giladsabo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 11:12:05 UTC 2011

Hi,

The experiment session procedure includes first a label, then the
experiment procedure itself (in a list object) and then after an
inline in which I defined a as integer and after each time the
experiment run its value is updated by +1 and as long as a value is
less than 40 it should return to the label. When I tried to generate
the experiment it become evident that ePrime has some kind of problem
with the label itself. It write me that it encountered end of line
while it expect statement...What could it be?

Thanks
Gilis