Eprime problem with labels

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 11:33:40 UTC 2011

Hi Gilis,

This experiment of yours is becoming quite an ordeal, isn't it??

Check the script window, a blue square will indicate the exact line of
script that is the problem (the error message also tells you at which
line and position number the error is encountered). It sounds as if
you have a line that has not been finished properly. Likely an IF
<condition> THEN <missing consequence>. Check whether you have all
your IF THEN statements that need so, closed with an END IF line. END
IF is needed for every IF THEN statement that does not have the IF
<condition> and THEN <consequence> on the same line, but on multiple
lines, for instance to allow multiple "consequences of IF".

For example:

IF <condition> THEN <consequence>

^   END IF is not needed

IF <condition> THEN