Moving flanker to the right position

Michiel Spape Michiel.Spape at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Oct 12 15:13:10 UTC 2011

Also agreeing with David's sentiment, I would add here that 1) I had tremendous difficulty understanding what exactly the problem was, hence, no help from me. If it takes me more time to understand than solve, I run out of patience. 2) Thinking out of the box, while good advice, is rather difficult to do. A bit like forcing free will. So, more suggestions: starting from scratch; starting with another project, returning after your mind has settled. 3) if you must, you could always break down the string (in a char array, though that's hardly necessary here) and placing each letter manually on the screen, thus aligning whichever way you like. Lots of work, but not too difficult.
Not to mention, follow David's advice that is normally added to each and every post: chat with PST!
Best,
Mich

Michiel Spapé
Research Fellow