Conditional cumulative feedback, help.

Peter Quain pquain at une.edu.au
Wed Oct 12 12:10:13 UTC 2011

perhaps something like this (rough example) would work? ... go to
User Tab in script, and create global variables -

Dim intTotalScore, intTrialScore  as integer

... then in inline at start of TrialProcedure -

intTrialScore = 0

... and in an inline wherever in the trial procedure you assign the
values that your feedback presents (or at the end of the trial sequence) -

intTtrialScore = [whatever the score is for that trial]
intTotalScore = intTotalScore + intTtrialScore