feedback display problem with incorrect state

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Apr 20 18:10:42 UTC 2012

Note further that, as reported at
http://support.pstnet.com/forum/Topic5917-12-1.aspx
, the new Script Generation features introduced
in EP2.0.10.128 can alter the order in which
instructions occur in the program.  I tested this
and it does not make a difference in this case,
but may create problems in other cases.  This new
feature promises some real improvements to our
programs, but may take some getting used to, so beware.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx