feedback display problem with incorrect state

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Apr 24 01:35:48 UTC 2012

OK, after submitting this to PST Web Support, they confirmed this as a
bug in EP2.0.8.182, and posted this in their Knowledge Base at
http://www.pstnet.com/support/kb.asp?TopicID=5164 .  The bug has been
fixed in EP2.0.10.193, and we will get the bug fix in the next public
release.

-- David McFarlane