pre-loading items in Slide object

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Dec 3 19:45:28 UTC 2012

Terhi,

Start by looking at the SlideSoundOut and SoundBuffer topics in the
E-Basic Help facility.  Then look at the "Load Image Upon Mouse
Click" example from the Samples area of the PST website, I think that
will show the mechanics of how to access Slide sub-objects.  Then
take it from there.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours -- this is pretty
much their substitute for proper documentation, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST offers several instructional videos on their
YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do
get an answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting
their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----