Help

Anne-Wil liwenna at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 11:54:20 UTC 2012

Hi Pure,

Sorry to disappoint you: we are not professionals but simply other e-prime
users helping each other out. Personally, I make a bit of a point out of
not performing students' work - after all they/you are supposed to learn
from this. If you could ask more detailed questions on more specific parts
of the design where you get stuck - I won't mind  giving you pointers in
order to get you on track again, but building an entire experiment for you
is not really an option.

Two pointers to getting started:
- first aim to build a stripped version of the experiment that does not yet
have all the different conditions etc. but consists of just a couple of
trials and get those to work correctly. Once you got that you can expand it
into the full version and figure out how to implement the randomizations
etc.
 - check out the dohittest script that can be downloaded at the PST site or
found copied at numerous places throughout this group -> you will need it
to record your pp's answers: i.e. which of the images did they click on.

best,

AW