lower sound volume for two objects independently

Becks scruffybumblebee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 19:15:38 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I have two soundout objects in a trial proc, and want to lower the volume
of one but not the other. Yet I can only work out how to alter the volume
of both. I am sure I am missing something really obvious as there is so
little about altering volume in the forums, and I cannot get the "volume
control" option in soundout properties to work as all the literature tells
me it should (i.e. enter any number between -10000 and -1 to lower the dB
of the soundout object).
I am currently data collecting abroad, so am waiting for an email giving me
my home department's *pstnet.com* <http://pstnet.com/> login in order to
contact pst support. If anyone can point me in the correct direction in the
meantime, I would be incredibly grateful.
Many thanks for any help offered.