Simple Timing Issue

Elizabeth mcgree at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 02:49:25 UTC 2012

I am having difficulties with what I think should be a simple timing setup.
 I would like participants to answer as many questions as they can in a 5
minute period of time.  Currently I am using a text display to present a
variable from my list, which is read in from a text file.  The program
reads in the variable and even shows the participants response.  It also
goes onto the next slide after "enter" is pressed (which is what it is
suppose to do).  However, I have not been able to get the text display to
stop after 5 minutes.  Instead, the text displays keep showing until every
item on the list has been displayed.  At the moment my "Duration/Input"
settings are set as follows:

*Duration:*  300000
*Data Logging:*  Response Only
*Timing Mode:  *Cumulative
*PreRelease:*  100
*Devices:* Keyboard
*Allowable:  *{NUMBER} {ENTER}
*Correct:  *[CORRECT]
*Time Limit:*  (same duration)
*End Action:  *Terminate

*Advanced:*
     *Max Count:*  4
     *Flush Input Buffer:*  Yes
     *Termination Response:  *{ENTER}

Any help that can be provided would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks in
advance!