randomized LED lighting using DAQ Card in eprime

JP jeremiahperkins3 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 16:02:42 UTC 2012

I am currently assisting in creating an experimental design for a
professor. The task that i have right now is to wire two LEDs to a DAQ card
and make them light up independently and randomly using Eprime inline code.
We also need to make it so we can track the lighting so we know which light
the participants may be responding to. I have found dozens
of references regarding DAQ card coding but it all seems to be acquiring
data through the card and not not using it to control a component.

I was wondering if anyone had an idea about what the coding might look like
or how to accomplish this.

Thank you in advance for the help!!