Storing responses

T.S. tschreiner3 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 09:21:14 UTC 2012

As you will notice in the following I am not really experienced with E-
Prime. I have a Paradigma, which presents in the learning phase 120
pairs of vocabulary, for 2 rounds. After the learning phase there will
be a test-phase. And now we come to the point where I am stuck right
at the moment. After the test phase there should be another learning-
phase, were only 30 before remembered and 30 before not remembered
words should be presented (so I would like to present stimuli
contingent on the test-phase responses) . As I worked through the User
Guide and the forum I had to realize that there is no way that E-Prime
keeps a record of the past but that there should be a solution via
global variables to store responses in an array for later use. As I
said before I am no E-Prime pro-user and the Using "E-Basic" chapter
did not help me to get this done.
Maybe one of you could give me some advice concerning global variables
and the storing of responses.

Thomas