sending trigger to other devices locked on to the time of response

Tobias tobias.fw at gmail.com
Fri May 25 15:48:02 UTC 2012

I don't like this approach either, but I don't see any other way of
handling this.

By using different rounding numbers (+0.7) I was able to have no time
errors in 95% of all trials when participants respond before searchslide
offset and no time errors in 100% of all trials when particpants respond
after that search slide...

That seems fair enough. THe input mask will be reset, that's true. But I
just created a new attribute with the information so that nothing gets lost.

Have a nice holiday! ;)
TObias