sending trigger to other devices locked on to the time of response

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri May 25 14:42:45 UTC 2012

Tobias,

Can't go into much detail, but I do not like this approach.  Your
resetting of Duration between presentations of your Slide seems
altogether too empirical & ad hoc (not to mention that you use "magic
numbers" throughout your code).  Also, this approach will reset the
input mask for each presentation of the Slide, so that the logged
.RT, etc. will be only for the *final* presentation of the
Slide.  And, if the subject responds in the interval between Slides,
then you will miss the response (yes it does happen, I speak from
experience).  But maybe I'm missing something.

OK, I'm off on break for a week or so, so will not be able to write
back for awhile...  Good luck on the rest of this.

-- David McFarlane