modifying a single level of an attribute using .txt file

mvinski mtvinski at gmail.com
Fri May 25 15:43:54 UTC 2012

Hi there!

I am using a text file to import levels (stimuli) for an attribute in
Eprime2, but would like one level of the attribute to show the stimuli
in a different colour. I have tried to use a command within the text
file to change the font colour (<fontcolour="purple">text</font>, but
the stimuli just appears with the command on either side when I run
the experiment.

Anyone have any other options or tips?

Thanks in advance!!