Jumping/Gating

depechecircle depechemoder at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 21:59:25 UTC 2013

Hi,

I realize that this is an old post, but I am having the same problem. I am
assuming that the inline code is a bit more complicated than
"If TextDisplay1.resp=2 then goto Label1"

I tried using this text and I got the error message "Type mismatch"

Any advice or more specific code to use?

Thank you!!!
Tina Chou