pedals

john@johnallen.it jacanterbury at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 07:16:09 UTC 2013

Francesco

David's answers are all great, as slways, however if u dont want to spend
good money on a response box snd if you'e happy using USB rather than
serial port input, then you might like to consider this
http://www.makeymakey.com/
On first appearance it may appear like a toy but I think you should be able
to get it to work for your purpose.

John