Making movie clips for E-Prime?

Katie Jankowski katie.jankowski at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 06:58:47 UTC 2014

I realize this is an old post, but I just made my first EPRIME task (using
video editing for the first time) and I used Video Studio Corel. It isnt
cheap, but it works on non-Mac computers. The program is nice because you
can edit videos, change to many file formats (including mp4, which I used
for my task), upload online directly to youtube (this was helpful because i
made an online pilot survey for selecting my videos for the task) , and use
codecs (recommended by EPRIME) to make them work with the script. My only
problem is that the program is not very precise in editing to the ms, but
changing the EPRIME object durations (made an attribute called durations
and set duration to [duration]) was a quick fix (and nice alternative to
the time consuming task of changing my videos from say 13000ms to 12030ms.)

Best of luck!