Processing icon won't stop spinning (MAC) Processing icon won't disappear (PC)

Melanie Lam mylam8 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 19:00:14 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

New problem (I'm still having the issue with the keyboard if anyone has any
new thoughts). When I start the experiment, the processing icon remains on
the screen. It just sits there spinning. Mind you, this is on the Mac and
it won't move past the first screen when I press the Spacebar which is
supposed to allow it to move on.

But, I've noticed that it does this on my PC as well. I can run the
experiment but I have to move the cursor to the side as it doesn't seem to
disappear any more. Has anyone else had this problem and been able to
resolve it?

Best,
Mel