Video buffering issue

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Aug 28 20:13:58 UTC 2014

Ah, the old "sound timed out" error, if you search the Group for that
you will find other threads that explore it.  We used to get that all
the time when running sound or video with EP2.0.8 under Windows Vista
or 7, but never with Windows XP, so I have no ideas to help you, just
passing along this bit of background information.  PST seems to have
fixed this in EP2.0.10, but as you said you must stay back at EP2.0.8
to work with the Netstation Package.  Sorry.  You might try
contacting PST Support.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) You may reach PST's
trained staff (and other support facilities) at
https://support.pstnet.com .  3) If you do get an answer from PST
staff, please extend the courtesy of posting their reply back here
for the sake of others.
\----