getCurrentAttrib from nested lists

Nate Vack njvack at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 18:04:58 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have a script where we're drawing positive and negative images from
nested lists for each trial. We're separating the trials into five blocks,
and sometimes Things Happen during the experiment and we'll want to skip to
given block.

Skipping the trials is easy with a loop and TrialList.GetNextAttrib(), but
it doesn't seem to advance the nested lists. So if experiment normally
shows the following sequence:

pos1
neg1
pos2
BLOCK
neg2
neg3
pos3

... and I skip to the row after BLOCK, I get:
neg1
neg2
pos1

If the nested lists define an "image" attribute,
TrialList.GetNextAttrib("image")
returns nothing, as well.

Is there an elegant way to do this?
Thanks!