Joystick attributes fail in 2.0.10

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Jan 24 18:39:34 UTC 2014

Steffen,

I do not use Joystick, so I hope someone else here can help you, but
this question really belongs to PST Support.  Please contact them at
https://support.pstnet.com , and then please write back with their response.

(BTW, I think where you say "Attribute" you really mean "Property" or
"Method".  What wording did the error message use?)

Thanks,
-- David McFarlane