Question about setting up a wav file to repeat throughout experiment

Vanja Vlajnic vanjavlajnic at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 02:18:47 UTC 2014

Hi all,

First off thank you for setting up this group - it's been a lot of help
reading through.

I'm having some trouble figuring out how to make a sound file repeat itself
every certain amount of seconds in EP1. Basically, I want to set this loop
to play a beep in the background while other things are going on (stimuli
being presented on the screen). I would need the sound to repeat itself
during most of the experiment and was thinking that instead of ending the
loop during the intermittent times I need it not to play, I would just mute
the sound output (if possible from E-Prime) during these sections and just
resume it after the section is completed.

What would you all recommend as the best way of succeeding this?

Thank you in advance for all the help.