Task Events and using ACC as a Source

Amie Doidge doidgea at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jul 30 20:07:13 UTC 2014

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else had managed to work out how to get ACC to
work as a source for task events and triggering to a BioSemi system? I am
using E-Prime 2.0.10.353 Pro.

I have managed to make RESP work as a source, however whenever I use ACC
the programme errors out saying the parameter is not found.

I have tried to correct these issues multiple ways (e.g. putting ACC InLine
prior to response - this just resulted in ACC not being coded and the
programme still errored out; specifying data type as various things e.g.
byte, integer, long - this made no difference, same error message;
specifying Generate PreRun to TopOfProcedure/BeforeObjectRun - only
BeforeObjectRun works with RESP, but altering this made no difference to
the error message displayed using ACC....)

As I am using BrainVision to analyse the data, it would be preferable to
get ACC to work for triggers rather than RESP (getting ACC to work will
enable me to drag and drop analysis trees rather than having to alternate
trees depending on the counterbalanced version of the task used).

Unfortunately, I have not received much help from the E-Prime
documentation. PST support, while they have been in contact (and continue
to do so) their suggestions are currently making no difference to my
ability to use ACC as a task event source. I therefore thought I would ask
here in case anyone else has overcome this issue!

Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help with this issue.
Amie